Loans secured with COSME and InnovFin guarantee
UniCredit Bank, based on the Agreement signed with European Investment Fund (EIF), joined the COSME program.
Benefits from the support of the European Union under the Loan Guarantee Facility established under regulation (EU) No 1287/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council establishing a Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and small and medium enterprises (COSME) (2014-2020).
The portfolio, which in total amounts to EUR 230 million, is dedicated to SMEs, defined by the EU standards, with the aim of supporting a strategy for sustainable and inclusive growth.
Main benefit for eligible companies is a guarantee of 50% from the loan value, covered by the EIF guarantee.
In this way clients will be allowed to withdraw loans for working capital for a period longer than usual and without hard collateral.
Purpose of the loan
- Long-term working capital
- Investment in fixed assets (with 5% down payment of the client in the investment)
- Maximum amount EUR 150,000 or RSD 18,500,000
- Long-term working capital loan: Minimum repayment period is 37 months. Maximum repayment period is 42 months
- Investment in fixed assets: Minimum repayment period is 61 months. Maximum repayment period is 84 months
- Long-term working capital loan: Client's bills. For clients whose annual turnover does not exceed EUR 1,500,000 bills of all related parties, as well as bills of the owner
- Investment in fixed assets: Client bills and pledge/mortgage on the object of financing. For clients whose annual turnover does not exceed EUR 1,500,000 bills of all related parties, as well as bills of the owner
For applications for COSME program please contact your relationship manager or visit our nearest branch.
UniCredit Bank, based on the Agreement signed with European Investment Fund (EIF), provides loans to Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SME) supported by the InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments.
The portfolio, which in total amounts to EUR 50 million, is dedicated to SMEs and Small Mid-caps focused on research, development and innovation. The eligible companies will benefit of a guarantee covering 50% from the loan value.
- SMEs with less than 250 employees and maximum annual turnover of EUR 50 million EUR or annual balance sheet of EUR 43 million
- Small Mid-caps with maximum 499 employees
Purpose of the loan
- Investment in fixed assets
- General expenses through working capital lines
- Minimum amount EUR 25,000 or RSD 3,079,232
- Maximum amount EUR 5,000,000 or RSD 615,846,500
Note: Sum of all loans for a client can not exceed EUR 7,500,000 or RSD 923,769,750
- Minimum loan maturity is 12 months
- Maximum loan maturity, except for revolving loan, is 10 years including grace period if applicable
- Maximum revolving loan maturity is 3 years
Guarantee fee for InnovFin guarantee
- SME: 0,25% p.a. on the loan amount, with quarterly collection at the end of each quarter
- Small Mid-caps: 0.40% p.a. on the loan amount, with quarterly collection at the end of each quarter
WB EDIF – Western Balkans Enterprise Development and Innovation Facility – Serbia Window stands for irrevocable and unconditional portfolio guarantee of the European Investment Fund (EIF), established under the program WBIF (Western Balkan Investment Framework). This project is developed by EIF together with EIB (European Investment Bank) and EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development).
UniCredit Bank has signed a Guarantee Agreement with EIF in the total amount of EUR 25 million for WB EDIF Program with the aim of supporting Micro and Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SME).
- Micro and Small and medium-sized enterprises according to EU definition (companies with a maximum of 249 employees and EUR 50 million of annual turnover or EUR 43 million of total assets)
Benefits for clients
- Easier access to finance
- More affordable interest rates in comparison to standard loan
- Relaxed collateral requirements
- Financing of working capital
- Financing of Investments
- Minimum amount EUR 25,000 or RSD ili 2,955,080
- Maximum amount EUR 500,000 or RSD ili 59,101,00
Note: Sum of all loans on a client group level cannot exceed EUR 500,000 or RSD 59,101,00
For more information on EDIF WB program, please contact your relationship manager in UniCredit Bank.