We offer you special solutions for your business needs.
UniCredit Bank Serbia opens accounts for legal entities in both dinar and foreign currency. The Bank is able to open accounts for domestic legal entities, as well as for the non resident companies. The current accounts of the legal entities are used for cash transactions and transfers.
In order to provide our clients with the best services possible, we have divided all legal entities into two categories:
Corporate clients (clients with annual turnover exceeding EUR 1 million)
Business clients (clients with annual turnover of up to EUR 1 million)
Necessary documents for Account opening – residents
Documents not older than three months, original or certified copy on submission
- Decision (statement) on the registration of the legal entity with the Agency for Business Registers, or a Decision on Enlistment into the Register of the authorized body, or a copy of Law (regulation); or Articles of Incorporation, issued by the body authorized, if the legal entity is established by Law
- Verified signatures of the persons authorized for representation of a legal entity (OP form verified by the competent authority)
- Documentation for determining the ownership structure (determining the owner, private person which directly or indirectly holds at least 25% of the business, shares, voting right or other rights, on behalf of which he is participating in managing the legal entity, participating in capital with 25% or more or he has a dominant position in managing the estates of legal entity)
Photocopies of the following documents
- Document of competent authority which bears the Tax Identification Number
- Certificate by the authority in charge on the classification of businesses (statement from the registry of the Republic Statistical Office), or the document which bears that information
- The ID of the authorized signing parties
Necessary documents for Account opening – non residents
Documents not more than three months old, which are submitted either as originals or as a certified translation accompanied with the original of those documents on submission:
- A certificate on registration of the Company headquarters into the appropriate registry of the country
- The authorization issued by the headquarters, authorizing the account opening, if the account is opened by the person not duly authorized in the court register; and the certified copy of personal identification documents of the person/s given the representation authorization. Decision of the headquarters allowing the opening of the account
- Documentation verifying the ownership structure(determining the owner, private person which directly or indirectly holds at least 25% of the business, shares, voting right or other rights, on behalf of which he is participating in managing the legal entity, participating in capital with 25% or more or he has a dominant position in managing the estates of legal entity)
The photocopies of the following documents
- ID card or passport of the person authorized to dispose with the account or persons authorized to manage the Company
- Document of competent authority which bears the Tax Identification Number – for purposes of opening of RSD account
Necessary documents for Account opening for Representative offices and branches of foreign legal entities
Documents not more than three months old, which are to be submitter either as original or as a certified copy.
You need to provide us with all the documentation listed in the “Nonresidents” section, including the following documents:
- The statement from the registry of economic entities, for foreign representation office / branch office
- Certified signatures of persons authorized for representation of the foreign representation office / branch office (OP Form certified by the competent authority).
The photocopies of the following documents
- ID card or a passport of persons authorized
- A product is intended for clients such as Insurance companies, Companies providing services in the area of telecommunications, wholesale trade, Public firms…
- Pa.Re.To. is the service that covers collection of payments of the clients, through which the Bank takes over the collection and recording of inflows. This product allows elimination of mistakes occurring during the check using clear indicators of payments, a reduction of labor force engaged in the process of recording, a reduction of investment in infrastructure (additional computer resources).
Escrow account is an account with a special application whose important elements are:
- A way of execution of the payment between two or more parties, via bank in which contracting parties have confidence in
- A time period of account validity. The account holder (account is opened on the name of one of the contracting parties to the original legal work)