UniCredit Bank provides Account Overdraft to small and medium enterprises for solving all unanticipated situations.
- Client is registered in Serbia
- The client conducts its core business for a minimum of two years
- Account Package Company opened in UniCredit Bank
- The client had demonstrated positive business result in the last two years
- All tax liabilities have been settled and paid
- Company’s account was frozen for maximum of 15 days
- Minimum loan amount: EUR 1,000 in dinar countervalue
- Maximum loan amount: EUR 40,000 in dinar countervalue
- Nominal interest rate: 16% annually
- Effective interest rate: 16.96% annually
- One time fee: 0.6%
- Repayment period: up to 12 months
Purpose and manner loan withdrawal
- The amount of approved loan is the maximum permitted overdraft of the client’s dinar current account, in dinars.
- The amount will increase proportionally with the amount of the client's cash deposit.
If you would like to get acquainted with the banking terminology in order to understand better our products and services, please visit official web site of National Bank of Serbia on the following link:
For all additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Info telephone 011/ 3777 888 or visit one of our branch offices throughout Serbia.