Mobile banking in business
With our mobile services, you can follow your business, 24h per day, 7 days per week, only by using your mobile phone.
Advantages of using mBusiness:
- Safe and fast access to your finances from every location, anytime;
- Full control over your finances;
- Payment of all types of accounts in domestic payment operations, any place, any time, regardless of branch working time;
- Receiving useful information (contacts in case of need, various notices...).
- Insight into the balance and transactions on all accounts;
- Work with payment templates;
- Locate nearest branch or ATM – in country or abroad;
- “Scan and pay” – scen data from the payment slip, without typing them;
- Access the app with a fingerprint sensor – without entering PIN code;
- Quick check - Check your account balance without signing in to the app;
- Find the transaction by purpose of payment, account number or date of execution.
- Download and activate app for: Android or iOS;
- All smartphone models with iOS ili Android OS with new version (defined on App and Google Play store) with internet access, can support mBiznis service;
- You can activate mBiznis service simply in every UniCredit Bank branch, by signing request.
- After activation of mBiznis service, you will get SMS with link from which you download the app. After that, you will recieve one more SMS with activation code.
- App installation is simple and fast. When you run the app it is necessary to enter activation code and your password (user name), and after that to create unique PIN code which you will use for app accessing.
mToken, or mobile token, is a software application that can be installed on mobile phone or other device, and serves to generate a one-time password to identify users. When you use it, it will be required to identify yourself by entering a previously defined PIN. In this way, the application allows you to use of a mobile phone or other device instead of a token providing a safe, simple and fast way of doing business.
Advantages of using mToken
- Operates regardless of network coverage of the operator - in the country and abroad;
- Connection to the Internet is not necessary;
- Does not depend on the working time of the branch;
- Represents a replacement for an electronic token device;
- Access the Online Bank;
- Signing payments with a one-time password and a generated QR code.
- All models of mobile phones that support iOS or Android operating system (available for circuits defined on the Google Play / iOS Store), with Internet access, can support the mToken service;
- You can activate mToken service easily at any UniCredit Bank branch, by signing the request;
- Instaling of application is very easy and fast. Start your app from app drawer where all other apps are. After launching the application, you need to enter the activation code and your password (user name), and then create a unique PIN code, which you will be used in the future to access the application.
Fast and simple
- With SMS Info service you have an access to your bank accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This service saves your time and money because you don’t need to contact Call Center operator in order to get your account balance or if you expecting inflow on your account.
- In order to become SMS Info user, it is necessary to have opened one of the Account Packages in UniCredit Bank with current account included and mobile telephone connected to the one of local Serbian mobile operators as well!
- SMS Info service of UniCredit Bank offers to you two type of messages:
- Free automatic messages
- On-demand messages
- SMS Info service is part of UniCredit account package and it is not charged additionally.
SMS Info service automatically informs you about:
- Each non-cash inflow on one of your current accounts shortly after the income is booked on the account. Example: SMS Info: Na Vaš racun 12345678901 je uplaceno 10.000,00 RSD. Your Bank
- Current account overdraft limit expiry 15 days before date of expiry. Example: SMS Info: Obaveštavamo Vas da dd/mm/gg istice dozvoljeno prekoracenje za Vaš racun 12345678901. Vaša banka.
- Loan repayment . Example: SMS Info: Obaveštavamo Vas da Vam za 5 radnih dana dospeva rata kredita. Vaša banka
- Bank latest news
Thanks to the SMS Info service you will be first to receive our Good News, in other words you will be first to know all about our new products and services.
If you are not sure what the current account balance is, after our income notification message that your account is credited for 10.000,00 RSD, you can simply send on-demand message for balance inquiry and in few moments you will receive balance information on requested account.
On short number: 5332 from any local mobile network you can send message:
- Example: STA 12345678901
- Response will be: SMS Info: Stanje RSD racuna 12345678901 za dd/mm/gg je 15.000,00. Raspoloživi iznos je 12.000,00. Poslednja uplata: 10.000,00, 22/06/07. Explanation: Balance on your account is booked balance and available amount is booked balance reduced for eventual reservation (credit cards, outstanding payment orders etc).
In case that you lose your mobile phone device or change mobile phone number, please inform nearest UniCredit Bank branch at short notice. That way we will be able to prevent your account data to be available to unauthorized persons. If you wish your Bank always be handy, please visit your UniCredit Bank branch and fill out SMS Info request.
- For accounts in dinar currency (current account) it is not necessary to type complete account number! If the number of your current dinar account is: 170-001234567890165, it is necessary to type only “STA 12345678901”
- For accounts in foreign currencies (EUR, CHF, USD…) you have to enter
accountnumber in formyou will find on cardreceived in UniCredit Bank during account opening procedure.
In case you have credit in our Bank in foreign currency and you wish to calculate monthly installment, or in case you are traveling to abroad and you wish to buy euro, on your request SMS Info service will deliver exchange rate on your mobile phone! Beside UniCredit Bank exchange rate,
- On short number 5332 from any local mobile network send the following message:
- Example: KL EUR
- Example: SMS Info: UniCredit Bank (EUR), K: 80.692 S: 81.672
P: 82.652 NBS (EUR) K: 81.417 S: 81.672 P 82.917
In case you want to receive exchange rate information for any
You can receive exchange rate information of UniCredit bank and Central Bank of Serbia.
Abbreviations are following: K – Buying rate, S – Middle rate and P – Selling rate
Account number given in examples is fictive; please use your own account numbers instead.