UniCredit Bank Serbia JSC is a member of UniCredit, one of Europe’s leading financial groups and an undisputable leading international banking network in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). UniCredit has a presence in 16 countries, where with more than 119,000 employees in almost 6,300 branches successfully service millions of clients.
In the region of Central and Eastern Europe UniCredit operates the largest international banking network with over 3,000 branches and outlets. The Group operates in the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey.
By joining forces with HVB Group and BA-CA in 2005 a truly European bank was created. It's main objective is to combine local differences and know-how with a supraregional approach aimed at serving the best its clients.
UniCredit is the official Bank of the UEFA Champions League. With this sponsorship, UniCredit Group has started an exciting journey to strengthen bank's 'brand position at the top in Europe, and the world.
Why choose UniCredit Bank for your business Bank?
- International and local know-how present in one banking group
- Global presence in all key financial centers around the world
- The reputation and position of UniCredit offer security and trust
- Professional customer relations managers ensure a high quality level of services in country and abroad
- Large network in CEE, including commercial and investment banks, representative office, insurance and leasing companies
- Modern and innovative banking products